Tuesday, December 07, 2004

News woman goes naked!

Yes, it's true, a news anchor woman in Cleveland bared all for her viewers. The reason? Art. She fell for that old trick.

It was Sharon Reed's editors who made the smooth suggestions she show some skin, just in time for November sweeps. "There is no one else I would have done this for," she told Connie Schultz, a Plain Dealer Columnist. "I love Steve, I adore Steve, I truly trust him with my life and my career. You ask anyone who worked with him before he came here. They will tell you Steve is a god." Steve was the man who told her to get naked. Schultz made the prescient observation that Reed, a black woman, was convinced of the virtues of her on-air nakedness by her two, white, middle-aged news editor, who, of course, are amateur art historians and are only interested in furthering her career.

But the Medill School graduate's story gets more interesting. She was on Letterman recently and, apparently, she's been connected to Robert De Niro, among others, and not because she interviewed them.

Oh, yeah. You can read for yourself how her station promoted her story.

3 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I love Steve, I adore Steve, I truly trust him with my life:
If this girl really loves Steve whats wrong with stripping off for him, if I were him I would certainly apreciate it.

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Id love her to work for us at http://www.partch.com !

 
At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices for the shoes were approximately 210 pounds on every site. But completely I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home