Saturday, January 15, 2005

Do you like him?

Full of excitement and anticipation, I waited. Just as I had waited for the big Michael Jackson interview a while back, I waited to see and hear what President Bush would say in his interview with Barbara Walters. Would he hang himself as Michael had done?

As I watched, one thing became clear. No matter how disgusted, disappointed of disturbed I am by our current administration, Bush is likable.

He reminds me of the old, out of touch guys who I used to help as a bank teller my sophmore year in college. Sure they said things that made them look stupid and narrow- minded. But, you just wanted to hold their hand and explain to them how to balance a check book.

Still, it takes more than a warm fatherly quality and a great grin to run the country.

3 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like George Bush as well he has a calm and steady wife to. I thought he was running the country or is that when he is not showing his fatherly qualities and grinning.

 
At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so you dont like him, what about Condolezza Rice, because I think she is fantastic.

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good information

 

Post a Comment

<< Home