Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Third Parties -- Who Are These People?

I just voted and while filling out my choice for president, I noticed that Ralph Nader was not on the ballot. But Leonard Peltier was. Isn't he in jail? That's fascinating that you can run for president, but not be able to vote.

And who are Michael Anthony Peroutka and Chuck Baldwin of the American Independent Party? Or Michael Badnarik and Richard Campagna of the Libertarian Party? Is anyone going to vote for these guys?

-Jean Chen
San Francisco, CA

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I joke that i'm going to write in my cat.
Frankly I think he'd do better than any of the REAL candidates.
Ah well, maybe next election.
Cross your fingers that whoever wins doesn't screw up the world anymore than it's already been screwed up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home