Thursday, December 16, 2004

Sen. Lott: Rumsfeld Should Go 'at Some Point'

(From Newsmax.com) BILOXI, Miss. - Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld should be replaced sometime in the next year, Sen. Trent Lott says.

"I'm not a fan of Secretary Rumsfeld," Lott told the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday. "I don't think he listens enough to his uniformed officers."

If I've learned one thing about what makes the sun come up in what Maureen Dowd calls "Bushworld" it's loyalty. If you are loyal to the Bush family the world is your oyster and the sky's the limit for how far you can go in this world. Competence appears to be the antithesis of what makes Bushworld tick.

Washington is very sick with the disease of "cronyism" and the Bush Administration is the outbreak monkey! I'm not saying other administrations on both sides of the fence weren't infected with the same disease but can you name any other administrator who has messed up like Rumsfeld has and still keep his job?

Is it too much to ask for the Republican Party to actually run a conservative in 2008 instead of a Bush family member doing his best impression of Marlon Brando's "Godfather"?

GW: Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But uh, until that day - accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

Rumsfeld: Grazie, Godfather.

14 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger kalisekj said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a real estate broker site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.



Come and check it out if you get time :-)

real estate broker real estate broker

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Connor Wilson said...

Every year my son Dylan and I have been building our Halloween animatronic display. This year we added 12 new figures and my wife had been making the clothes etc. but then I clued in that Halloween Costumes were the ideal solution - ya, ok I'm slow but...This year is really cool because we've done an HP Lovecraft display that I'm sure he'd appreciate but I'm not so sure he'd approve of this - The Necronomicon - Is it just me or is that just plain goofy ? Anyway, everybody is doing their own Haunted House thing now but hey - it's fun and if you've got kids I really suggest you try it yourself if you haven't already. It's a nice change from the usual Christmas Lights routine and a lot of scaaarrry fun. Happy Halloween everybody.

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site. Check mine out if you can. real estate investing club

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are looking to change the look of your emails from plain white with black text to a colorful, eye-catching, attention grabbing email, OnLetterhead is the product for you. Go from "White" to "Wow" with one click!

With "OnLetterhead's "Ease of Send & Setup" (EOSS) technology, all the work is done before you type your message! Just click and send and see the results a branded difference can make.
**Marketing Strategies for the Future**

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog. I have found another informative site with information on real estate schools in florida at real estate schools in florida

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger aajkal19 said...

It is very quick and easy to list your FSBOHomes For Sale By Owner . In as little as 10 minutes you could be selling your home For Sale By Owner on-line. You can also upload up to 7 color photos to your real estate listing. You pay absolutely no commissions and can change your listing information on-line at any time.

 
At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drop on by and browse through a huge archive of nigger joke

This is one of the many jokes i found amongst the many joke categorys:
A man walks into his favorite bar and saw a bum panhandeling. The bum asked if the man could spare a dollar. The man replied "If I give you money are you going to use it to buy liquor?" The bum said he would not, so the man asked "If I give you money are you going to use it for gambling?" Again the bum said he would not, so the man asked "Would you come home with me so I can show my wife what happenes to someone who doesnt gamble or drink?"

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Site. We have Free Houses on my site. Please take a look motor home construction

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger hear-no-evil said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
I was in love with your guaranteed cash advance blog site.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Buy Levitra said...

Great article! Thanks.

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Phentermine said...

Thanks for interesting article.

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonimous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home