Tuesday, July 11, 2006

you can't walk into a 7/11 unless you have a slight indian accent

I heard about this last week but couldn't find much. Thanks YouTube for this incredible display of racism from ranking Democrat in the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee Senator Joe Biden...

"In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 [a chain store] or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking".

HAHA! Whew, that's good racism. I would keep slapping my knees but the vomit from my disgust interrupted my laughter. Oh, what's that Joe? We took you out of context?

Witness his lame attempt to offer his interpretation of his statement, sans stupid grin...

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Miz JJ said...

Some people just need to learn when to shut the hell up. This dude is an embarassment to the Democratic Party and they should sanction him for saying so ridiculous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home