Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Meat is Meat--Well, not quite

Let me see if I can do this… It hurts me to even attempt to type this horrific movie like tragedy. I don’t know if you guys heard, but today a German man was convicted and sentence to life in prison for cannibalism.

The courts reverse an earlier much more lenient decision of manslaughter of only 8 1/2 years behind bars.

To make a long story short, Arwin Meiwes put a posting up for any participant willing to be eaten. And low and behold, there was some guy that was up for it.

And guess what?

Yup, it was all on filmed on tape. SUPER GROSS AND SICK! People these days, anything and everything is for a rush or turn on. And what was the victim thinking? To make matters worse our capitalistic society tried to make a movie about the event, but was blocked by Meiwes right to privacy, just madness. I’m speechless…

Read two versions of the story HERE and HERE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home