Thursday, March 02, 2006

Clinton sleeps with his intern, yet Bush perpetually lies to his nation--and we impeach the fornicator?

Am I suprised? A little. Am I mad at the American public for not taking a stand? For sure. At what? The fact that Bush knew that the levies in New Orleans might bust from Hurricane Katrina but still did nothing about it.

Mr. President, I am giving you the liberty to slap yourself.

A new video released shows Bush receiving full warning that there was a strong chance that the Levies were going to break due to the storm.

"My gut tells me ... this is a bad one and a big one," then-federal disaster chief Michael Brown told the final government-wide briefing the day before Katrina struck on Aug. 29.

The video then shows Bush looking around at everyone in the room and telling them he has all the "recourses and assets" needed for a catastrophic event.

The whole ordeal is an outrage because shortly after the storm ruined New Orleans, Bush told the public that nobody could have anticipated that the levies were going to break.

So what does is that... 10, 20 boldfaced lies presented to the American people by your administration in the past few years? I mean, if I had a dollar for every time Bush lied to us I would be richer than the oil company tycoons.

Why can't we just put an end to this and Impeach Bush?

Click here to see it for yourself

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Because he's a "Christian".

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger The Scrutinator said...

No wonder you're upset: you're only getting half the story (or less).

Broadening your sources might be better for your frame of mind.

"Because he's a 'Christian'"? I guess any time's appropriate for a non-sequiter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home