Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Hillary: the new Tipper

I'm probably dating myself, but does anyone else remember Tipper Gore's morality juggernaut, the Parental Music Resource Center (P.M.R.C.)?

You know the "Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics" stickers? Those are a result of the PMRC.

Well, it appears Hillary "Seize any and all opportunities for political advancement" Clinton is the new Tipper.

Clinton grabbed a hold of the censorship reigns recently by criticizing “Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas” for its portrayals of sex and violence. She's calling for federal prosecution.

Hey, I think the game is ridiculous, myself, but I can't help but think that playing the morality card is one of many more rungs Hillary's planning to climb between now and the 2008 presidential election. Stay tuned, and
READ THIS

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, tipper gore sucks. She can go straight to hell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home