Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dang Ditty...Get Over Yourself! (And make up your mind too)

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting a little perterbed by Puff Daddys/P. Diddy's, Diddy's constant name changes?

Last week, the rapper/ producer/two stepper annonced that he will be dropping the "P" and will be soley known as-- Diddy.

"I feel like the "P" is getting in the way of me and the public. From now on I will simply go by "Diddy," he told papers.

Well Diddy, I feel like NOBODY CARES, and there are more imprtant things going on then the P, the Puff, or the Daddy in your P...athetic name.

I mean, did you really have to have a press release on the "issue?" Maybe it's time you focus your energy on a new season of Making the Band.

4 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger The Scrutinator said...

Maybe in protest we should call him Sean.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Jomo said...

I can't hate on the man for all my critique. He took a simple formula-- 1 sample + 1 dope beat= a lotta spins on Clear Channel-- and made himself an industry. He's one of the shrewdest in the rap game's recent history.

Madonna has made a career of reinventing herself. Why not Puff? I mean P.? I mean Diddy?

The real question is: what does his Momma call him?

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I could care less what the guy calls himself...it's amusing that he thinks anyone does.

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Melissa, it's hillarious that this is news-this is the only way diddy keeps his name out there cuz lets be real dude ain't had a hit or a hot band since?.....Who know's when?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home