Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Cool Voting

I may be the only Bush supporter on the blog, but it is a privilege to be here with you all this evening. It's going to be a nail-biter. I think we can all agree on this: a winner by morning! No litigation or challenges. Let the best man for the job win, and let him win decisively. I'm also doing "live-blogging" on my site, La Shawn Barber's Corner.

My day was uneventful. At my polling place this morning, the line was wrapped around the building so I went on to work. This afternoon around 3:00 p.m., the place was a ghost town. I was in and out in five minutes.

Happy blogging!

4 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Farai said...

Hey LaShawn:

Thanks for blogging with us... We've got more Republican contributors but they haven't spoken up yet!

Nail biter... definitely.

F

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger april baker said...

hey i vote bush too :)

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Scandalous said...

Well I think the saying goes "stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone"... I'm not sure, but I'm half asleep by now, just waiting on the results like everyone else.

I'm also a Bush supporter-from CA (I hate being from a state where my vote really doesn't matter).
It was my first time being able to vote this yr, since last election I wasnt a resident here yet.. (I was from IL-another place my vote wouldnt have counted either ironically as it were;)

Yeah, what was with the voting booths? Mine was at the garage of someone's house. The voting booths were white cardboard stands. And they gave us black markers to fill in the scantron ballots here. I felt like I was in hs all over again.
On top of it all, I was not allowed to vote for all of the measures on the formal SD ballot. I'm a little disappointed.

I'm hopeing that we should have a winner soon, cuz I really just want to go to sleep;) bleh... O well, I guess I'd better put another pot of coffee on.. this is going to be a long night..

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Enrico Giamondi said...

You want to read an election story that really will piss you off? Click CLICK HERE - Jim Crow Rides Again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home